HUE v0.9.1, released July 21, 2010
HUE 0.9.1 is mainly a bug-fix release. Most notably:
- A lot of installation related issues have been corrected.
- The JFrame filtering system now supports garbage collection of individual
elements, which fixes memory leak on partial refresh.
- IE compatibility has improved.
- User manual has been updated.
This release also includes a few small features:
- New multi-select widget for the front-end.
- A new configuration variable, +http_500_debug_mode+, turns on debugging for
internal server error.
- The +app_reg+ tool registers and display the application's author.
List of All Bugs Fixed
- HUE-2. app_reg does not install conf/*.ini
- HUE-3. Prod install contains jframegallery
- HUE-4. User manual S2.1 incorrect
- HUE-5. libs/hadoop should be more lenient looking for jars
- HUE-8. beeswax import data doesn't work
- HUE-10. Makefile.vars: DESKTOP_PLUGIN_DIR incorrect
- HUE-12. Drop down box to select user for chown
- HUE-13. app_reg should show app's author
- HUE-14. make processing ext-py unnecessarily
- HUE-15. Explicitly specifying default for jobtracker.thrift.address for consistency with hdfs-site.xml
- HUE-16. Provide a way to tell hudson.sh to skip cleaning the checkout.
- HUE-17. ‘make install’ fails if the working tree is not clean
- HUE-18. tests in ‘help’ app should not depend on useradmin
- HUE-19. Add get_content_summaries call to NameNode plugin.
- HUE-21. Create new JFrame Filter system that allows for individual element
- HUE-22. Allow relcoation of a Hue installation
- HUE-23. Integrate IE Compatible Protovis
- HUE-24. Filesize Sorting doesn't work
- HUE-25. Allow multi-select for moving multiple users into a group
- HUE-26. UserAdmin js file throws error in IE
- HUE-28. confparse wasn't handling continued lines correctly
- HUE-29. Set HADOOP_LOG_DIR for mini_cluster.py
- HUE-30: Add support for Behavior Filters to add keyboard events to JFrame instance
- HUE-32. User manual update
- HUE-33. Protovis version has bug wherein mark events do not have their index properly set
- HUE-34. Make Splitview's fixed side be the one with the explicit size
- HUE-35. create icons for tiny file browser and a “go up” folder
- HUE-36. Allow form controls and the like to work in elements that toggle splitviews
- HUE-40. virtualenv_support missing setuptools for py2.6
- HUE-42. Toolbar buttons look messed up in Chrome
- HUE-44. Filebrowser: move file ok button does nothing while no file/folder is selected
- HUE-46. Bump version number for 0.9.1 release
- HUE-47. FitText filter isn't garbage collecting right
- HUE-49. create table syntax error for partition table
- HUE-50. Removing desktop/core/ext-py/python-ldap-2.3.11.
- HUE-51. Hue needs a 500 template
- HUE-53. Fix various IE compatibility issues.
- HUE-56. 0.9.1 release notes